Bulgarian Prosecution Orders Check Over Construction of Fence Along Turkish Border
The Supreme Prosecutor's Office of Cassation has announced that it had ordered the State Agency for National Security (SANS) to carry out an inspection in connection to the construction of the temporary fence along the Bulgarian-Turkish border, reported BNR.
In March 2017, the Prosecutor General received a signal containing allegations of possible offenses and crimes.
The signal says that this activity was unlawfully carried out by companies close to Patriotic Front PP and that the prices of the contracts were raised numerous times.
- » Over BGN 50 Million Needed for the Repair the Bulgarian Army's Helicopters
- » Eight Countries will Participate in the largest NATO Military Exercise in Bulgaria
- » Turkey has Completed the Construction of a 764-kilometer Concrete Wall on the Syrian Border
- » The Bulgarian Army will have New Combat Equipment
- » Aleksandar Vucic: "We have been Warned - if we Send Soldiers to Kosovo..."
- » Qatar Seeks Full Membership in NATO