Foreign Affairs Ministry: No Injured Bulgarian Citizens in Tehran attacks
There is no data about any injured Bulgarian citizens in the attacks on Iran's parliament and Ayatollah Khomeini's shrine in Tehran this morning, Bulgaria’s Foreign Affairs Ministry said.
There is no immediate threat to the Bulgarian embassy and its personnel, all necessary measures have been taken to ensure the safety of the staff.
The Bulgarian embassy in Tehran is following the situation and is in contact with local authorities.
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » The Bulgarian Parliament ratified the Contract for the Acquisition of 8 more F-16 Fighter Jets
- » President Radev: Bulgaria actively participates in all NATO exercises in the Black Sea Region
- » Bulgaria’s Defense Minister on Military Aid to Ukraine: We cannot provide the S-300
- » Suspects of the Attack in Istanbul have been arrested in Bulgaria (UPDATED)
- » Bulgaria relies on NATO to avoid a situation like in Poland
- » Bulgarian arms factories cannot start producing for Ukraine