Bulgarian President Ready for Dialogue with All Insitutions Involved in Judicial Reform
Bulgarian President Rumen Radev has discussed with Chief Prosecutor Sotir Tsatsarov opportunities to improve the mechanisms of interaction between the institutions involved in the fight against corruption and organized crime, reported BNR.
The meeting was preceded by taks between the President and the heads of the Supreme Administrative Court and the Supereme Administrative Court and the Supreme Court of Cassation - Georgi Kolev and Lozan Panov.
The head of state's press office said the President was ready to hold meetings with all the executive and judicary officials officials involved in judicial reform.
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » Kiril Petkov on his Citizenship: I Do Not Feel Any Guilt
- » General Mutafchiiski with Special Award from Jewish Community in Bulgaria
- » Bulgarian Road Constuctors Mount yet Another Protest
- » Bulgaria: Prices Will Rise More Steeply than Expected - Finance Ministry
- » Three Foreigners Arrested in Bulgaria for Trading Info from Arsenal military plant
- » Caretaker Government Required State-owned Companies to Pay Dividend