Bulgarian Government to Pay all Efforts for a Good Tourist Season
A meeting was held on Tuesday at the Council of Ministers in Sofia to discuss preparations for the forthcoming summer tourist season.
Deputy Prime Minister for Economic Policy Valery Simeonov said that the government will support and promote legal tourism business in this country not only with operational means and measures, but also with proposals for legislation changes.
Interior Minister Valentin Radev has assured that the Ministry of Interior would work actively during the tourist seasons, including by checking combating tax evasion.
Officers from Germany will also contribute to the security in Bulgarian Black Sea resorts this year, the Interior Minister also said.
- » Bulgarian Hotel Managers: Increases of Prices of Vacations will Come Next Year
- » Turkey is in the Top 10 in the Inbound Tourism Markets for Bulgaria
- » Up to BGN 4.7 Million is the Income from Overnight Stays in Plovdiv
- » The Sun: Bulgaria is the Cheapest Place for a Family Holiday – AND it Costs Less than in 2017
- » Euronews: Bulgaria, an Emerging Tourist Destination
- » Bulgaria's Revenue from Tourist Overnights Rises 27.2% y/y