After Bulgaria's EU Accession, Agricultural Export Has Tripled
After the accession of Bulgaria to the EU, Bulgarian agricultural export to EU countries grew from just over EUR 1 billion in 2006 to 3.5 - 4 billion annually in the period 2013-2016, the Deputy Minister of Agriculture, Food and Foresty, Lozana Vasileva said, quoted by BNR.
Since 2007, the sector has seen a 27% growth in gross labour added value and a 13% increase in investments, she added.
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » Amazon Opens 100 000 Jobs in US and Canada
- » Cyber Security Expert Richart Ruddie On Why Bulgaria is a Growing Tech Hub For Outside Investors
- » Bulgaria - Second of Cheepest Alcohol in EU
- » French Telecom Orange is Launching 5G Network in Five Spanish Cities
- » Gambling Entertainment in Bulgaria - History, Facts, Opportunities
- » Bulgarian Tourist Guides are Protesting, Asking for Help from the State