After Bulgaria's EU Accession, Agricultural Export Has Tripled
After the accession of Bulgaria to the EU, Bulgarian agricultural export to EU countries grew from just over EUR 1 billion in 2006 to 3.5 - 4 billion annually in the period 2013-2016, the Deputy Minister of Agriculture, Food and Foresty, Lozana Vasileva said, quoted by BNR.
Since 2007, the sector has seen a 27% growth in gross labour added value and a 13% increase in investments, she added.
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » Bulgaria: Bankruptcies in the Agriculture Sector are Increasing, Cherry Picking is Collapsing
- » Bulgaria: Rising Prices of Fruits and Vegetables
- » Increase in Exports from Bulgaria by over 27% up until April
- » Bulgaria: Vegetables continue to become Cheaper
- » Bulgarian PM in Sadovo after the Hail: Within a Month we will Reimburse the Funds of Farmers
- » Only 30% of the Pork in Shops is Bulgarian