Lot 3.1 of Struma Motorway to be Built from August
Construction of lot 3.1 of the Struma motorway will start in August, Minister Nikolay Nankov told BTV’s morning show, quoted by the press office of the Regional Development Ministry.
There is already a selected builder and financing for the stretch, while the construction permit is pending. The lot is nearly 13km long between Blagoevgrad and Krupnik.
Construction of lot 3.3 of the motorway between Strumyani and Sandanski is currently under way and should be completed in 2019.
There is also active work on the construction of the Gabrovo bypass, which will be ready in 2018.
Nankov again said that the electronic toll system will not increase vignette prices for light vehicles.
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » Despite the High Prices of Eggs in Bulgaria - They are Still the Cheapest in the EU
- » TME catalogue now includes Murata and Murata Power Solutions Products
- » Bulgarian Grain producers Sell below Cost: We are no longer talking about Profit, but about Smaller Losses
- » Business Adaptation - Casinos
- » Bulgarian Livestock Breeders have Warned that the Sector is on the Verge of Bankruptcy
- » Bulgaria has Exported Anti-Tank Missiles and Ammunition to the USA worth 13.5 million euros