Lot 3.1 of Struma Motorway to be Built from August
Construction of lot 3.1 of the Struma motorway will start in August, Minister Nikolay Nankov told BTV’s morning show, quoted by the press office of the Regional Development Ministry.
There is already a selected builder and financing for the stretch, while the construction permit is pending. The lot is nearly 13km long between Blagoevgrad and Krupnik.
Construction of lot 3.3 of the motorway between Strumyani and Sandanski is currently under way and should be completed in 2019.
There is also active work on the construction of the Gabrovo bypass, which will be ready in 2018.
Nankov again said that the electronic toll system will not increase vignette prices for light vehicles.
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » Bulgaria: Manufactured Goods Shot up 18% in August
- » The UKGC and GamStop – Protecting You from Non-GamStop Casinos
- » Grain Harvest in Bulgaria is at a Five-Year High, and Prices are Rising
- » Fuel Runs Out in Major British Cities, London has Temporarily Suspended Competition Laws
- » National Protest on Tuesday to Block intersections and Border Crossings, Will Stop Buses
- » Future of Canadian Sports Wagering