Court Upholds Detention of Border Police Officers from Sofia Airport
The Specialised Court of Appeal has confirmed the detention measures imposed at first instance against two border police officers from Sofia airport and two citizens of Bangladesh, arrested in an operation on May 25, the Specialised Appeal Prosecutor’s Office said.
On May 26, the four men were charged with participating in an organised criminal group and illegally transferring foreign citizens across Bulgaria’s border. The two police officers were also charged with bribery.
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » Moody's confirmed the Credit Rating of Bulgaria and Predicts Postponement of the Euro
- » TPP ContourGlobal Maritsa 3 produced over 12% of the Electricity in Bulgaria in 2022
- » Bulgarian Financier: Adoption of the Euro will Not Raise Prices
- » Bulgaria allowed the Export to Ukraine of Petroleum Products obtained from Russian Crude Oil
- » Bulgargaz offers a Gas Price of BGN 124.35/MWh for February
- » The Construction of the Bulgarian Route of the Gas Connection with Serbia has Started