Court Upholds Detention of Border Police Officers from Sofia Airport
The Specialised Court of Appeal has confirmed the detention measures imposed at first instance against two border police officers from Sofia airport and two citizens of Bangladesh, arrested in an operation on May 25, the Specialised Appeal Prosecutor’s Office said.
On May 26, the four men were charged with participating in an organised criminal group and illegally transferring foreign citizens across Bulgaria’s border. The two police officers were also charged with bribery.
- » China Has 843 Five-Star Hotels
- » What are the Most Common Items People Forget to Pack for Vacation?
- » BNR: Bulgaria to Have Possession of 1/5 of the Assets of LNG Terminal near Alexandroupolis
- » Australian Airline Qantas Breaks a World Record with a Direct Flight from London to Sydney
- » 5 Reasons Tuscany Should be at the Top of Your Travel Bucket List
- » Over BGN 1.374 Billion in Tourist Nights Spent in 9 Months