Court Trial on Burgas Assault Still in Deadlock
Once again the Specialized Criminal Court failed to proceed substantively to the case on the blast at the Sarafovo Airport in Burgas in June 2012, when five Israeli tourists and their Bulgarian driver were killed, according to BNR.
The postponing was once again due to problems with the summoning procedures of the victims and heirs of the perished.
The next attempt for the start of the initial treal for terrorism in modern Bulgaria will take place on June 19.
Defendants in absence as accomplices and supporters of the actual doer are Meliad Farah, holding Australian and Lebanese citizenship and Hasan El Hadj Hasan, a Canadian and Lebanese citizen.
- » Sofia Hosts Annual Forum of the EU Strategy for the Danube Region
- » Old Car Tax Increase was Adopted at First Reading in Bulgarian Parliament
- » Bulgaria is the most Competitive Economy in the Balkans
- » The Bulgarian Government Approved the Draft Disability Act
- » NFSB will Seek the Resignation of Volen Siderov as Chair of United Patriots’ PG
- » Bulgarian President Vetoes Part of Amendments to State Property Act