Court Trial on Burgas Assault Still in Deadlock
Once again the Specialized Criminal Court failed to proceed substantively to the case on the blast at the Sarafovo Airport in Burgas in June 2012, when five Israeli tourists and their Bulgarian driver were killed, according to BNR.
The postponing was once again due to problems with the summoning procedures of the victims and heirs of the perished.
The next attempt for the start of the initial treal for terrorism in modern Bulgaria will take place on June 19.
Defendants in absence as accomplices and supporters of the actual doer are Meliad Farah, holding Australian and Lebanese citizenship and Hasan El Hadj Hasan, a Canadian and Lebanese citizen.
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » Kiril Petkov on his Citizenship: I Do Not Feel Any Guilt
- » General Mutafchiiski with Special Award from Jewish Community in Bulgaria
- » Bulgarian Road Constuctors Mount yet Another Protest
- » Bulgaria: Prices Will Rise More Steeply than Expected - Finance Ministry
- » Three Foreigners Arrested in Bulgaria for Trading Info from Arsenal military plant
- » Caretaker Government Required State-owned Companies to Pay Dividend