Court Trial on Burgas Assault Still in Deadlock
Once again the Specialized Criminal Court failed to proceed substantively to the case on the blast at the Sarafovo Airport in Burgas in June 2012, when five Israeli tourists and their Bulgarian driver were killed, according to BNR.
The postponing was once again due to problems with the summoning procedures of the victims and heirs of the perished.
The next attempt for the start of the initial treal for terrorism in modern Bulgaria will take place on June 19.
Defendants in absence as accomplices and supporters of the actual doer are Meliad Farah, holding Australian and Lebanese citizenship and Hasan El Hadj Hasan, a Canadian and Lebanese citizen.
- » Bulgarian Speaker of Parliament Talks With Talat Jaferi at the National Assembly
- » The Ministry of the Interior Received 9 New Cars, Specialized as Technical Workshops
- » Parliament Discusses the Presidential Veto on the Law on Personal Data
- » Bulgarian Parliament Will Vote on the Protocol For the Accession of Northern Macedonia to NATO
- » BDZ will Update 15 Passenger Coaches every Month until the End of the Year
- » Repair Closes Another One of the Central Streets in Sofia