At Least 40 People Killed or Wounded in Kabul Blast
At least 40 people were killed or wounded in a powerful blast in Kabul's diplomatic quarter early Wednesday, an interior ministry spokesman said, AFP reported.
The spokesman, Najib Danish, said he was unable to give a breakdown of the toll. A health ministry spokesman said more than 60 wounded people, mainly civilians, had been rushed to Kabul hospitals, adding: "We don't know the number of killed yet".
- » EC with a € 100 Billion Solidarity Plan
- » The Number of COVID-19 Patients in the World is Approaching 1 Million
- » Michael Pompeo Congratulated Bulgaria on its Quick Actions to Reduce the Number of COVID-19 Cases
- » Germany has Admitted over 100 COVID-19 Infected Patients from other EU Countries
- » More than 80 Countries are Seeking IMF Assistance
- » The Border Checkpoints through which the “Green Corridors” Border for Supply of Goods will Pass are now Clear