Kornelia Ninova, BSP: 'We Insist that Government Implement Decisions From Today’s Council'
''The government will face the opposition’s insisting on the implementation of all decisions taken at today’s Consultative Council of National Security. There is a decision for staff completion at the Interior Ministry and Defence Ministry, for finding funds to increase these people's wages and social benefits, and for drafting a plan for the Bulgarian defence industry'', Korneliya Ninova, leader of Bulgarian Socialist Party (BSP), told journalists, FOCUS News Agency reported.
She said her party will keep all this under parliamentary control from the next week. Some terms are very short, the first deadline comes at the end of June. “So they have no time, they have to do this job,” she stressed.
- » Bulgaria Parliament Bars Government from Signing Deals on Migrant Readmissions
- » The Bulgarian Customs have Collected nearly BGN 4.6 Billion for the First Half of the Year
- » 1/3 of the Farmers in Bulgaria are over 65 Years of Age
- » BGN 20 Million is the Annual Cost of Street Lighting in Sofia
- » CPC Stops the Deal for "Nova Broadcasting Group"
- » CPC Prohibit "Inercom" from Buying "CEZ Bulgaria"