Greek Strike Diverts Routes of Two Trains Moving Between Sofia and Thessaloniki
In relation to the announced three-day strike (May 30, May 31, and June 1) in Greece, the routes of two trains travelling between Bulgaria and Greece will be temporarily changed.
These will be the morning fast train from Thessaloniki to Sofia, as well as the afternoon fast train from Sofia to Thessaloniki, the press centre of Bulgarian State Railways BDZ announced.
On the dates in question, the two trains will only travel between Sofia and Kulata. BDZ will refund any passengers who have purchased tickets for the cancelled trains to Greece in advance.
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » Kiril Petkov on his Citizenship: I Do Not Feel Any Guilt
- » General Mutafchiiski with Special Award from Jewish Community in Bulgaria
- » Bulgarian Road Constuctors Mount yet Another Protest
- » Bulgaria: Prices Will Rise More Steeply than Expected - Finance Ministry
- » Three Foreigners Arrested in Bulgaria for Trading Info from Arsenal military plant
- » Caretaker Government Required State-owned Companies to Pay Dividend