Vitinia Tunnel on Hemus Motorway Temporarily Closed Due to Repair Works
Vitinia tunnel on Hemus motorway will be temporarily closed for traffic in both directions until 2nd of June because of repair works. Vehicles can use the diversion via the old road. Diversions will be different for cars and lorries.
This has been the fourth closure of Hemus motorway due to repairs in this section since the beginning of the year.
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » Spurred by Film and TV Production, Canadian Entertainment Industry Continues to Surge
- » Bulgaria imported over 55,000 tons of Fresh Vegetables and 66,000 tons of Fruit in January and February
- » Russia remains among Bulgaria's main Trading Partners
- » Bulgaria will receive 9.77 Million Euros in compensation from Brussels due to the Ukrainian Grain Imports
- » Why Is Bingo So Popular In The Uk?
- » Bulgaria's Gaming Industry — An Overview of its Rise