Vitinia Tunnel on Hemus Motorway Temporarily Closed Due to Repair Works
Vitinia tunnel on Hemus motorway will be temporarily closed for traffic in both directions until 2nd of June because of repair works. Vehicles can use the diversion via the old road. Diversions will be different for cars and lorries.
This has been the fourth closure of Hemus motorway due to repairs in this section since the beginning of the year.
- » Finance Minister Vladislav Goranov: Bulgaria Did Everything it Could and Beyond To Attract Volkswagen
- » China Oil Corporation Announces New Oil and Gas Reserves
- » January - July 2019 - the Exports of Goods From Bulgaria to Third Countries Increased by 3.0%
- » Industrial Production Index Rose by 0.8% as Compared to June 2019
- » Turkey Begins Avocado Exports to Bulgaria
- » A Gas Pipeline Contract From Turkey Through Bulgaria to Serbia is Expected to be Signed on September 5