Today it Will be Mostly Sunny with Maximum Temperatures 20°-25°
Today it will be mostly sunny in the country, with clouds expected to develop in the afternoon.
In some places, mainly in the southern half of Bulgaria, there will be short rain, according to the National Institute of Meteorology and Hydrology (NIMH).
There will be light northeastern wind. Temperatures will slightly increase, maximum temperatures will vary between 20° and 25°.
Atmospheric pressure will decrease a little but will remain higher than the average for May.
- » Strong Earthquake on the Border between Thailand and Laos
- » NIMH: Code Yellow Warning for Heavy Rain in Place for Three Bulgarian Regions
- » NIMH: Mostly Cloudy and Rainy
- » Due to Heavy Rain - Risk of Flooding in Catchment Basin of Mesta River
- » Space Debris Is a Problem for Satellites
- » 6.3 Magnitude Earthquake Struck Mexico