19 Foreigners Without Identity Documents Were Detained in the Area of “Trayanovi Vrata” Tunnel
19 foreigners without identity documents were detained by officials from Kostenets Regional Police Department. This was announced by the Ministry of Interior press center.
Policemen responded to a signal that had arrived at noon today, about a group of people on the move around the “Trayanovi Vrata” tunnel. On the spot, the policemen detained 19 men without identity papers, who claimed to be citizens of Afghanistan.
The foreigners were taken to the Regional Departmen where their origin and identity are to be established, and then they will be handed over to the competent services.
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » Turkey Declared 20 km Border near Bulgaria for a Prohibited Military Zone
- » Law Changes in Bulgaria: 3 Years of Imprisonment , Fine to 10,000 BGN for Anyone Who Violates Rules against COVID-19
- » Minister Karakachanov: The United States has Given Bulgaria $87 Million for Military Equipment
- » Expert: The NRA Data Leak Have Attracted the Attention of Hackers from around the World
- » There is No Migration Pressure Along Our Borders with Turkey and Greece
- » Opinion: Turkish Operation in Syria