Computer Problems Cause Flight Delays: British Airways
Computer problems are causing delays for British Airways passengers worldwide, the airline has said, reported BBC.
The carrier apologised for the "global system outage" and said it was "working to resolve the the problem as quickly as possible".
Heathrow Airport said it was "working closely" with BA to solve the issue.
It is not known how many flights are affected but passengers have reported issues with flights to and from Heathrow, Gatwick and Belfast.
- » Fines and Prohibitions: What to Watch out for on the Beach!
- » First-ever Ferry Services between Bulgaria and Turkey Launched
- » Bulgarians Are Ready to Spend 56% of Their Monthly Salary for Summer Holidays
- » Can Bulgaria Build on Its Sunny Beach Success With British Holidaymakers?
- » The Bulgarian Ministry of Tourism and the CPC with Large Scale Inspections at Sea Resorts
- » There are Only Nine Camping Parks in Bulgaria According to Eurostat