President Rumen Radev: 'Terrorism is Spreading in Europe and NATO Must Counteract'
Immediately before NATO’s summit in Brussels, Bulgarian President Rumen Radev commented that terrorism was spreading in Europe and that NATO must counteract, quoted by BNR.
‘’Enhancing the alliance’s contribution to the fight against terrorism is extremely important for Bulgaria. It is also very important for NATO to give signals of support to Middle East countries in their efforts against terrorism'', the head of state added.
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » Kiril Petkov on his Citizenship: I Do Not Feel Any Guilt
- » General Mutafchiiski with Special Award from Jewish Community in Bulgaria
- » Bulgarian Road Constuctors Mount yet Another Protest
- » Bulgaria: Prices Will Rise More Steeply than Expected - Finance Ministry
- » Three Foreigners Arrested in Bulgaria for Trading Info from Arsenal military plant
- » Caretaker Government Required State-owned Companies to Pay Dividend