aleri Simeonov to be Chairman of the National Council for Cooperation on Ethnic and Integration Issues
Deputy Prime Minister on economic and demographic policy Valeri Simeonov will be chairman of the National Council for Cooperation on Ethnic and Integration Issues, attached to the Council of Ministers, the government’s press office said.
The council is a coordination and consultation body, assisting the Council of Ministers in elaborating and implementing state policy on ethnic and integration issues, based on cooperation between the state and Bulgarians from ethnic minorities, as well as other organisations working in the field of inter-ethnic relations and human rights.
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » The Average Salary in Bulgaria is BGN 1,730 (EUR 884) in the Second Quarter of 2022
- » Mayor Fandakova: The Heating Season for Sofia Residents will be Ensured
- » Bulgaria’s Tourism Ministry is launching a large-scale Advertising Campaign to Attract Tourists
- » Germany to Reduce Heating in Public Buildings to 19 Degrees
- » Bulgarian Energy Minister: On October 1, Gas will flow through the Interconnector from Greece
- » Bulgaria's Energy Commission Confirmed the Rise of Natural Gas Prices by 60%