No Increased Migratory Pressure on Bulgarian-Turkish Border
At this point, there is no increased migratory pressure on the Bulgarian-Turkish border’’, Tsvetan Tsvetanov, chairman of the parliamentary committee on internal security has said, according to BNR.
He welcomed the fact that Turkey fulfils its commitments agreed a year and a half ago with the European Commission.
He said it was crucial that the conflict in the Middle East be completed more quickly in order to reduce the refugee wave to the EU.
Tsvetanov pointed out that in comparison to 2015, the number of refugees has decreased significantly since the beginning of this year.
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » More Details about Espionage Scandal: Group of Top Bulgarian Military Involved in Spying for Russia Detained
- » UK to Boost Nuclear Trident Warheads Arsenal by 40 Percent in Response to China, Russia Threat
- » Bulgaria to Host Several Multinational Military Drills, NATO Members Hone Interoperability
- » Bulgaria: Defense Committee Approves Creation of Cyber Warfare Command
- » Bulgarian Military Contingent to Take Part in Resolute Support NATO Mission in Afghanistan
- » Bulgaria’s Defense Minister: Eight Su-25 Aircraft in Fighting Trim at Bezmer Base