Romanian Media: Bulgaria Offers Very Good Tourist Services
The Romanian printed media write that Turkey, Bulgaria and Greece are the most preferred tourist destinations by the Romanians, when it comes to sea resorts, cited by the Bulgarian National Radio.
However, the terrorist attacks and political instability in Turkey has resulted in decreased tourist interest towards the state.
Bulgaria has taken advantage of the situation and increased the volume of its tourist packages by 20-30%, as the Romanian tourists opt for all-inclusive system and prefer Bulgaria now, instead of Turkey.
At the same time Greece doesn’t rely on that system.
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » 73% of Europeans Plan to Travel in the next 6 months
- » Bulgarians are Shortening their Holidays at the Seaside because of Expensive Fuels
- » Until next summer, Terminal 1 Flights will be Closed at Sofia Airport
- » British Tourists have Returned to Sunny Beach, the South Seaside will Rely on Bulgarians
- » What are the Expectations for the Season on Bulgaria’s Northern Black Sea Coast?
- » From Sofia to Burgas in less than an Hour with Bulgaria Air