Dimitar Glavchev: ‘Bulgaria Recognized Macedonia by its Constitutional Name’
‘’Bulgaria has been supporting firmly the name of the Republic of Macedonia and this support is part of our consistent policy towards Macedonia since we recognized our neighboring country’’, Bulgaria’s National Assembly Speaker Dimitar Glavchev told TV+ channel.
According to his words, Sofia should not take side in the naming dispute between Skopje and third countries.
‘’Bulgaria was the first country that recognized the Republic of Macedonia and unlike other countries we recognized Macedonia under its constitutional name’’, Dimitar Glavchev added.
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » Weather in Bulgaria: Still Warm and Quiet
- » PM Borissov LIVE: Compromise Will Be Made Only to Education
- » Weather in Bulgaria: Warm and Quiet
- » Weather in Bulgaria: Sun Breaks Through Clouds, Gets Warmer
- » Weather in Bulgaria: Code Yellow Warning for Freezing Cold
- » Bulgaria’s Prime Minister Responds to President’s Criticism: Let Him Tell Me What Money to Stop Spending