Enhanced Security Measures Along Bulgarian Summer Resorts
After a meeting with local authorities of Burgas due to the summer tourist season’s preparation, Minister of Tourism Nikolina Angelkova proclaimed that a total of 756 police officers would be sent to enhance security along the resorts, reported BNR.
All bodies of control will be relied on for a smooth summer season with a tourist growth of 7 - 8% expected this year.
Early bookings from Germany have gone up by 10 – 29% for the different resorts, while the growth in charter flights from France is 83%.
The expected growth of tourism from Russia is 15 – 20%.
- » Up to 60 Irish Holidaymakers Left Stranded in Bulgaria after Travel Agents' Failure
- » The Cheapest Spot for Families this Summer
- » The Ministry of Tourism Expects a 5% Increase in Foreign Tourists
- » Bulgarian Hotel Managers: Increases of Prices of Vacations will Come Next Year
- » Turkey is in the Top 10 in the Inbound Tourism Markets for Bulgaria
- » Up to BGN 4.7 Million is the Income from Overnight Stays in Plovdiv