President Rumen Radev: ‘Bulgaria to Continue Support For its Large Community in Ukraine
‘’Bulgaria is proud of its large community in Ukraine which has preserved a strong and vital connection with the motherland. We make a lot of efforts to maintain their rights and to support them’’, President Rumen Radev said at a working meeting with the MP from the Vekhovna Rada of Ukraine Anton Kisse, the Bulgarian National Radio reported.
The President thanked Anton Kisse for his long running efforts and his active stance for preserving and promoting the Bulgarian identity and the national values with the 200,000 – strong Bulgarian minority in Ukraine.
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » Kiril Petkov on his Citizenship: I Do Not Feel Any Guilt
- » General Mutafchiiski with Special Award from Jewish Community in Bulgaria
- » Bulgarian Road Constuctors Mount yet Another Protest
- » Bulgaria: Prices Will Rise More Steeply than Expected - Finance Ministry
- » Three Foreigners Arrested in Bulgaria for Trading Info from Arsenal military plant
- » Caretaker Government Required State-owned Companies to Pay Dividend