Most of the Country Will be Cloudy Today with Light Showers in Places
Most of the country will be predominately cloudy today. Spells of rain in some places, potential thundershowers in the western regions. This was announced by Anna Dyakova, meteorologist on duty at the National Institute of Meteorology and Hydrology (NIMH) with the Bulgarian Academy of Sciences, according to FOCUS News Agency.
Northeast wind will increase to moderate, in the eastern regions to temporarily strong bringing cool air. Maximum temperatures will be between 18°C and 23°C. The atmospheric pressure will drop slightly, but will remain a little higher than the average for May.
Frequent dense cloudy spells along the Black Sea Coast, with the odd shower. Moderate to strong northeast wind. Maximum air temperatures: 19°C-20 °C. Sea water temperature is 16°C-17 °C.
Cloudy in the mountains with thundershowers in many places, snow over 2600 m. Strong northeast wind. The maximum temperature at 1200 m about 12°C, at 2000 m - about 5°C
- » It will be Sunny Today, with Scattered High Clouds Around Midday
- » Warm Weather on Sunday as well as in the New Week in Bulgaria
- » Mostly Sunny Today, with Maximum Temperatures between 27C and 32C
- » Strong Earthquake near Ankara This Morning
- » Wildfire Raging near Kazanlak, 500 Decares of Pine Forest is Burning
- » By the end of 2020, the First Hydrogen Refueling Stations Should Be Operational in Bulgaria