French Cabinet Announcement Delayed to Wednesday
French President Emmanuel Macron has delayed the announcement of his first cabinet until Wednesday, a day later than originally planned, his office said on Tuesday, AFP reported.
The delay until 1300 GMT on Wednesday was to allow checks to be made on the "tax status" of potential ministers and any possible conflicts of interest, the presidency said in a statement.
- » Three Countries Blocked Skopje and Tirana from Starting Accession Negotiations with the EU
- » Its Official: Laura Kovesi Will Be the First Prosecutor General of the European Union
- » The New European Commission Delayed for at Least One Month
- » No Breakthrough in EU-UK Brexit Negotiations - Talks Continue Today
- » The EU Gives "Green Light" to Intensive Brexit Talks
- » The European Commission Launches Infringement Proceedings against Bulgaria and Portugal