French Cabinet Announcement Delayed to Wednesday
French President Emmanuel Macron has delayed the announcement of his first cabinet until Wednesday, a day later than originally planned, his office said on Tuesday, AFP reported.
The delay until 1300 GMT on Wednesday was to allow checks to be made on the "tax status" of potential ministers and any possible conflicts of interest, the presidency said in a statement.
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » Michel Barnier Accused Boris Johnson of Not Keeping His Promises
- » Brussels warns: Coronavirus Pandemic Threatens the Future of the Eurozone
- » Heads of EU and Western Balkans Countries will Meet Virtually
- » The EC Raised 7,4 Billion Euros to Develop a COVID-19 Vaccine
- » Bulgaria has Officially Applied for the Eurozone
- » Eurostat: The Highest Rate of Severe Material Deprivation is in Bulgaria