Two Turkish Citizens Arrested for Drug Distribution in Special Police Raid
Two Turkish citizens - 36 and 26 years old - were arrested during a special raid conducted by DG National Police on 10 May in Sofia. According to initial information, they were in possession of high-risk narcotic substances with intent to distribute. This was announced by the Ministry of the Interior.
In the follow-up search of their homes the police found and seized cannabis and amphetamine, as well as two electronic scales, mobile phone and money.
Pre-trial proceedings have been instituted and the suspects are charged under Art. 354 a, para. 1, p. 4, icw Art. 20, para 2, icw para. 1 of the Penal Code.
By Sofia City Court’s decision they were remanded in custody. Investigations continue.
- » French Customs Officers Detained Cannabis for EUR 4 Million from a Bulgarian Truck
- » Shooting in Malmö, Five Injured
- » Two People Threatened a MP from the Bulgarian Socialist Party with a Gun
- » A Hungarian Court Sentenced Three Bulgarians for Human Trafficking
- » 8 Bulgarians Raped a 13-year-old Girl in Germany
- » Drugs Distribution Group in Pleven and Lovech was Busted