Average Monthly Salary Up in Q1 of 2017
EUR 516 is the average monthly salary for the first quarter of the year – National Statistical data show.
This means there is a 1.6% increase compared to the last three months of 2016.
The highest salaries are in the IT sector, where the average monthly pay is over EUR 1,000. The lowest salaries are in the hotel and restaurant business and in the administration.
- » IMF Chief: Clouds over Global Economy are 'Getting Darker by the Day'
- » The IMF Provides a $ 50 Billion Loan to Argentina
- » Erdogan Claims Turkish Lira’s Loss in Value a Manipulation against Turkey
- » Every third Bulgarian has had Outstanding Loans, According to Eurostat
- » EC Predicts 3.8% Growth in Bulgaria in 2018
- » The Debt of Bulgaria for 2017 Amounts to BGN 25,064 Million