Unknown Shot At Buses in Plovdiv
Two transport buses in Plovdiv were seriously damaged by a vandal this morning, reported bTV.
Just before 8 a.m., in a time distance of 15 minutes, on the last bus stop in "Trakya" region at the two vehicles has been shot with stones.
In result, the windows of the buses are broken.
There are no injured people but by unconfirmed information, damages started when people were inside.
- » French Customs Officers Detained Cannabis for EUR 4 Million from a Bulgarian Truck
- » Shooting in Malmö, Five Injured
- » Two People Threatened a MP from the Bulgarian Socialist Party with a Gun
- » A Hungarian Court Sentenced Three Bulgarians for Human Trafficking
- » 8 Bulgarians Raped a 13-year-old Girl in Germany
- » Drugs Distribution Group in Pleven and Lovech was Busted