Bulgarian Institution Became Victim of the Global Cyber Attack
A Bulgarian institution became a victim of the global cyber attack, reported BNR.
The services working against crimes in Internet in MIA (the Ministry of Internal Affairs) are already notified.
At the moment MIA does not claim which is the affected by hackers Bulgarian institution.
GUBOZ, the main department for combating organized crime, and SANS, the State Agency for National Security are already working on what happened.
Earlier today, Rob Wainwright, Europol Director announced that the cyber attack hit on Friday is expected to get bigger.
- » Nearly BGN 10 000 were Stolen from a Shop in Sofia
- » Cyberattack on Singapore Health Database Steals Details of 1.5 Million, Including PM
- » EUR 17,000 were Stolen from a Man in a Train Traveling from Sofia
- » Record for Bulgaria: Family Gave EUR 40,000 to Phone Scammers
- » Vandals Cut 29 Newly Planted Trees on Sofia's Ring Road
- » Bulgaria Uncovers Skimming Equipment, Fake Documents Workshop