The Maximum Temperatures Today Will Be Up To 25° C
The atmospheric pressure will continue to be higher for the month.
Today it is possible be a short-term rain. On the northeast the maximal temperatures will be between 18-20° C, and on the southwest will be higher - between 25-27° C.
This weather forecast was announced for the FOCUS Agency by the weatherman Evgenia Egova from the National Institute of Hydrology and Meteorology (NIHM), according to FOCUS News Agency.
On the seaside there will be significant clouds, rains in the afternoon are possible. The maximal temperatures will be from 17° to 19° C, close to the temperature of the sea water.
Over the mountains clouds will be changeable, at some places it will rain for a while.
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » Weather in Bulgaria: Rain will Continue in some areas of the Country, Snow in the Mountains
- » Weather in Bulgaria: Increase in Clouds and Rain in the Afternoon. Temperatures: 10°C and 15°C
- » Weather in Bulgaria: Mostly Sunny with Max Temperatures Between 9°C and 14°C
- » Weather in Bulgaria: Windy and Cloudy with Max Temp Between 7°C and 12°C
- » Due to the Snow: Complicated Traffic Situation in Sofia
- » Weather in Bulgaria: Snowfall will Gradually Decrease in Western Bulgaria, Max Temp 3°-8°C