Outgoing French Leader Hollande Leaves Presidential Palace
Outgoing French leader Francois Hollande was driven out of the Elysee Palace on Sunday, leaving centrist Emmanuel Macron in charge as the country's youngest ever president, AFP reports.
Amid applause from onlookers, Macron accompanied Hollande to his vehicle in the forecourt of the Elysee Palace and then waved goodbye to his former mentor as he was driven out into the streets of Paris.
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » Hungary and Poland are Against the EU's Plan to Reduce Gas Consumption
- » Romania expects Schengen Membership by the End of the Year
- » IMF urges Europe to Shift Energy Costs to Wealthier Consumers
- » The EU is preparing for an Escalation between China and the US
- » Germany is on the Brink of Recession
- » EU Ambassador: If North Macedonia Does Not Change the Constitution, the Accession Process Stops