Bulgaria’s Kristian Kostov 2nd in Eurovision Song Contest
Bulgaria’s contestant in this year’s Eurovision Song Contet, the youngest participant, 17-year old Kristian Kostov came second with his song Beautiful Mess, Bulgaria’s best achievement ever, reported BNR.
Portugal won the Eurovision Song Contest with the song Amar Pelos Dois, performed by 27-year old Salvador Sobral, with the highest score from both jury and audience.
Before the grand final, Bulgaria won two journalist awards – for best special effect and best stage performance.
- » Tom Jones with Concert in Plovdiv
- » The “Cherry Festival” in the "Fruit Garden of Bulgaria" - Kyustendil Begins
- » Interesting Folklore Programme and Authentic Recipes for the Visitors to the Yoghurt Festival in Western Bulgaria
- » Francofolies Blagoevgrad Festival Attracts Attention in Bulgaria and Abroad
- » Summer Festival “Opera in the Park” Starts on June 21
- » The Revolver with Which Van Gogh Had Committed Suicide to be Put For Sale