Bulgaria’s Kristian Kostov 2nd in Eurovision Song Contest
Bulgaria’s contestant in this year’s Eurovision Song Contet, the youngest participant, 17-year old Kristian Kostov came second with his song Beautiful Mess, Bulgaria’s best achievement ever, reported BNR.
Portugal won the Eurovision Song Contest with the song Amar Pelos Dois, performed by 27-year old Salvador Sobral, with the highest score from both jury and audience.
Before the grand final, Bulgaria won two journalist awards – for best special effect and best stage performance.
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » Bulgaria Celebrates Saints Sophia, Faith, Hope and Love
- » Bulgaria Marks 'End of Summer' - The Holy Cross Day
- » The Legacy of Spartacus, Bulgaria's Most Famous Gladiator
- » Bulgaria Celebrates Unification Day
- » Sofia English Comedy Night with Leeor Brooks
- » Bulgaria Celebrates the 143rd Anniversary of the Shipka Epopee