Global Cyber Attack Hits Hospitals, Schools, And Companies Worldwide
A global cyber attack use hacking tools believed to have been developed by the U.S. National security Agency (NSA) hit tens of thousands of computers worldwide, reported Reuters.
The cyber hackers tricked victims into opening spam emails which appeared to contain security warnings, job offers and invoices.
To restore access of the encrypted data, are demanded 300 to 600 dollars.
The major attack affects 99 countries as the top targets are Russia, Taiwan and Ukraine.
- » Business Economists Say Trump Tariffs will Harm US
- » Nova to Sell Ad Time for A1 Bulgaria
- » Renewable Resort: Greek Island to Run on Wind and Solar Power
- » Bulgaria's Revenue from Foreign Tourist Arrivals Grows 9.7% in the First Half of 2018
- » Bulgarian Beekeepers Report Significantly Lower Honey Production
- » Bulgarian Tourism Minister: For this Summer Season we Expect Growth of 5%