Sofia Opposes Any Border Changes Across Southeast Europe
Bulgaria opposes any change of borders within Southeast Europe and it supports the territorial integrity of the Republic of Macedonia, the foreign ministry states, quoted by BNR.
The statement before the BGNES agency comes as a response to the question whether Bulgaria supports the stance of its most important strategic partners – the USA and Germany on the inviolability of the current borders in the Balkans.
The position of Bulgaria on border immunity was once again reconfirmed via the Declaration of the parliament on April 28, expressing support for the state unity and territorial integrity of the Republic of Macedonia, the institution outlines.
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » Bulgaria is 67th in terms of Military Power. Who in the World is First?
- » Bulgaria will Repair its MiG-29 Fighters in Poland
- » Bulgarian Interior Minister: Migrant Pressure has Increased, but there are No Conditions for Concern
- » Bulgarian Defense Minister: 34 million dollars in Compensation have been agreed due to the Delay of F-16
- » Defense Minister: Repair Enterprises for Bulgarian Aircraft can Work without Service from Russia
- » Russia revokes the Certificates of Two Military Factories in Bulgaria