Sofia Opposes Any Border Changes Across Southeast Europe
Bulgaria opposes any change of borders within Southeast Europe and it supports the territorial integrity of the Republic of Macedonia, the foreign ministry states, quoted by BNR.
The statement before the BGNES agency comes as a response to the question whether Bulgaria supports the stance of its most important strategic partners – the USA and Germany on the inviolability of the current borders in the Balkans.
The position of Bulgaria on border immunity was once again reconfirmed via the Declaration of the parliament on April 28, expressing support for the state unity and territorial integrity of the Republic of Macedonia, the institution outlines.
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » Another 1,000 US Troops to be Send to Poland
- » US Troops to be Send to Bulgaria and Romania
- » Terrorist Attack Was Prevented in Russia
- » US Military Helicopters Will Fly Over Bulgaria
- » Bulgarian Army Reaches the Highest Level of Confidence in a Decade
- » Bulgarian Defence Minister Karakachanov: There Is No Delay for the New F-16 Due to the Coronavirus crisis