Vladimir Putin And Boyko Borisov Discuss Bilateral Relations on a Telephone Conversation
The President of the Russian Federation Vladimir Putin wished Prime Minister Boyko Borisov a successful 3rd term of office in a telephone conversation between the two, the government press service has announced, quoted by BNR.
Putin and Borisov noted that trade and economic relations between Bulgaria and Russia were developing well.
The two also focused on the implementation of major energy projects in Bulgaria, laying emphasis on the mutual interest in building the European gas hub ‘’Balkan’’ on the territory of Bulgaria.
Vladimir Putin and Boyko Borisov also discussed the Belene NPP project.
The Bulgarian Prime Minister stated that the government was looking for a strategic private investor for Belene.
- » Turkey Slams 'Provocation' after Gunshots Fired at US Embassy in Ankara
- » Tough Talks, No Agreements at Merkel, Putin Meeting near Berlin
- » Macedonia, Bulgaria To Strengthen Cultural Cooperation
- » Putin Ready to Meet North Korea's Kim
- » Merkel to Meet Putin on Saturday for Talks on Ukraine and Syria
- » President Rumen Radev Awards Madara Order to Ukrainian Ambassador Mykola Baltazhy