Veselin Mareshki From Volya Gave Up His MP Immunity
Veselin Mareshki from Bulgarian political party Volya has given up his MP immunity. This is what National Assembly President Dimitar Glavchev announced from the tribune of the National Assembly at the beginning of the plenary session, a reporter of FOCUS News Agency reported.
With a letter from May 11, 2017, Veselin Mareshki has informed the parliament head that he gives his consent to lift his immunity as MP in the 44th National Assembly, in relation to the request of Chief Prosecutor Sotir Tsatsarov.
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » Bulgaria: Slavi Trifonov Breaks Silence, Comments on Majority Voting and GERB
- » Bulgaria: New Parliament to Establish Investigating Committee to Probe into Borissov’s Government
- » Newly Elected MPs Accept Resignation of Borissov-3 Cabinet
- » Bulgaria’s Discharged Prime Minister Backs out of Parliamentary Hearing on Recovery Plan
- » National Assembly: Democratic Bulgaria PG Proposes Overhaul of Election Code, Removal of Ivan Geshev
- » Patriarch Neophyte of Bulgaria Hospitalized for Medical Checkup