Protest in front of The Ministry of Justice To Be Held Today
A wreath of rotten apples will be put outside the Ministry of Justice this morning, as a gift for the hard fight for preservation of organized crime, reported BGNES.
The reason for the protest is the following seventh year of unwilling of the institutions to make a “correction” in the law.
In 2009 was accepted the new family civil code, in which is “missing” the text governing the rights of every person with sufficient interest to disput the origin of a child bornoutside the marriage.
On March 8th this year, the European Court of Human Rights convicted this as an “oversight” and a way of infregement of the right to private and family life.
- » The SJC will Revote Ivan Geshev's Nomination for Bulgaria’s Chief Prosecutor on Thursday
- » US President Donald Trump Will Receive PM Boyko Borissov at the White House on November 25, 2019
- » PM Borissov: The Construction of the Greece-Bulgaria Interconnector Is a Priority of the Government
- » New Commissioners-Designate Candidates Hearings’ Will Take Place on 14 November
- » The Game of Envoys: Are the EU and the US Taking the Western Balkans more Seriously?
- » Rumen Radev:The Expertise of the Venice Commission Should Contribute to Implementing the European Democratic Practices in Bulgarian Legislation