The Temperatures Go Up Between 22°-27°
The atmospheric pressure will decrease, and get lower than the average for the month.
Today before noon it is possible to rain in the south-west parts of the country, in the afternoon the sun goes up.
The weather will get warmer, and the maximum temperatures will be between 22° and 27° C. This is the forecast of the weatherman Martin Slavchev from the National Institute of Hydrology and Meteorology (NIHM), according to FOCUS News Agency.
On the seaside it will be a scattered clouds, without rains. The maximal temperatures will be from 17° to 18° C. Over the mountains before noon it will be cloudy and it might rain but again after noon it will be sunny weather.
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » Weather in Bulgaria: Fog in the Plains, daytime Temperatures up to 12 degrees
- » Cloudy and Foggy Weather in Bulgaria today
- » The Weather in Bulgaria will be mostly Cloudy, it will Rain in the Western regions
- » The Weather in Bulgaria will be mostly Cloudy
- » Yellow Code for Rain and Snow in 21 areas in Bulgaria
- » Weather in Bulgaria will be Cloudy and Rainy, Temperatures up to 8 Degrees