Minister Moskovski: Concession of Transport Objects is Our Priority
‘’The use of concessions as mechanism for development of the country’s transport system is among out priorities’’, Bulgaria’s Minister of Transport, Information Technology and Communications Ivaylo Moskovski said, quoted by BNR.
According to his words, the management of state-owned transport objects by private investors is the best approach for the development of transport companies.
- » Sofia Will Host the European Mobility Week
- » President Radev: Freedom of Speech in Bulgaria is in Crisis
- » 31st EU Contest for Young Scientists Kicks off in Bulgaria
- » Bulgarian PM Borisov: The Economy is Moving at Such Pace that we Cannot Manage with the Infrastructure
- » 59 Political Parties And 7 Coalitions Will Participate in the October Local Elections
- » PM Borissov: Bulgaria Has Not Given up on Schengen