NSI: Number of Residential Buildings Put into Exploitation in Q1 of 2017 Totalled to 462
According to preliminary data of the National Statistical Institute (NSI), the number of residential buildings put into exploitation in the first quarter of 2017 totalled to 462, while newly constructed lodgings in them were 1,751. This was announced by the press centre of the National Statistical Institute.
Compared to the first quarter of 2016, the buildings were less by 79, or 14.6%, while the lodgings in them went down by 559, or 24.2%.
Out of the newly built residential buildings put in place in Q1 2017, 76.8% had reinforced concrete structure, 19.7% had a brick structure, 2.4% - other, and 1.1% - panel structure.
Newly constructed houses had the biggest share (75.8%), followed by housing cooperatives (13.6%). Compared to the first quarter of 2016, an increase of the number of newly constructed mixed-use buildings was observed.
- » Power Distributors in Bulgaria Seek 8% - 20% Increase in Prices of Electricity
- » Industrial Production in Bulgaria Down 1.5% MoM in February
- » The Most Active Home Building Process in Sofia is in "Vitosha" District
- » Skopje Invests EUR 270 Million in 800 km of Roads
- » Financial Problems for 1/3 of the Construction Companies in Bulgaria
- » 10 Candidates Want to Make the Pipes For the Bulgaria - Greece Interconnector