Restrictions for Cars And Free Public Transport in Sofia Due to Polluted Air
The Transport Commission in Sofia Municipality accepted the quality management program for the polluted air yesterday, reported dnes.bg.
A new system will warn the capital citizens for an expected exceed in the levels of fine particles in the air, and will be ready by the end of the summer.
When this happens, the public transport will be free, as well as driving in the city will be restricted.
The Transport Commission decided that a new so called "Relieved Zone 4" will be introduced in Sofia. In the zone cars could not drive with more than 30 Km/h.
- » The New Week in Bulgaria Begins with Sun, after that there will be Rain in some Places
- » Massive Iceberg Threatens Greenland Village as Residents are Evacuated
- » Scientists Find Hidden Rainforest on top of an African Mountain
- » Sunny in the Morning, Showers and Thunder Forecast Later in East Bulgaria
- » Emergency Departments in Bulgaria Received over 150 Flood Signals for the last 24 Hours
- » Japan Floods: 141 Killed after Torrential Rain and Landslides