Borisov Released Deputy Minister of Health Stoil Apostolov
The Bulgarian Prime Minister Boyko Borisov released Stoil Apostolov from the duty of Deputy Minister of Health, announced the Government Press Center, reported BGNES.
The decision of the Prime Minister is taken after a broadcasted reportage in a television program for irregularities and abuses in the hospital where Apostolov was a director.
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » Emergency Epidemic Situation in Bulgaria Is Extended until August 31
- » Bulgaria: The Government Will Announce New Social Measures
- » Bulgaria: The National Assembly Accepted the Changes in the Cabinet
- » Protests in Bulgaria: 15th Day - Protesters Closed Ten Junctions in Sofia, Thrown Sunflower Seeds and Candy in Front of the Council of Ministers
- » Protests in Bulgaria: 14th Day in a Row Under the Motto "Let’s Block Sofia First and Then the State"
- » 13 Days Protests in Bulgaria: "We Are the Vote of No Confidence"