SANC And MIA Propose New Law Against Money Laundering
The Bulgarian State Agency on National Security (SANC) and the Ministry of Internal Affairs (MIA) propose a whole new law against the money laundering, reported BGNES.
The current law contains 24 Articles and 5 Chapters, while the proposed project contains 125 Articles and 10 Chapters.
The new law aims to align the Bulgarian legislation in accordance with the European Directive according to money laundering, investigation, seizure and confiscation of benefits of crimes and terrorist financing.
The requirements of the new EU Directive 2015/849 are set to be involved in the new national legislation till the end of July 2017.
- » The Green Parking Zone in Sofia will be Expanded from November 1
- » A Sharp Slowdown in Wage Growth in Bulgaria
- » Sofia Municipality Stops the Movement of Tram №7 on Bulgaria Blvd.
- » More than BGN 20 Million will be Invested for the Repair of 32 km of the Road Momchilgrad - Ivaylovgrad
- » The Bulgarian Social Minister Biser Petkov Resigned, PM Borisov Rejected the Resignation (Updated)
- » Trakia Highway is Closed in both Directions near Kameno because of a Fire