Government to Restart Sofia Airport Concession Procedure
Finance Minister Vladislav Goranov said the government will restart the concession procedure for Sofia Airport, FOCUS News Agency reported.
''The strategy for the airport concession remains unchanged, there is no reason for changes'', he said.
Additionally, the government expects the resubmission of a bill for concessions which has been rejected by President Rumen Radev.
The bill, which contains procedures for public-private partnerships and concessions, will likely be proposed by MPs in the new parliament.
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » Petkov and Vassilev's Project Garners Public Support before Elections
- » What Results the Census Would Yield in Bulgaria?
- » Bulgarian State Railways (BDZ) Reports steep Decline in Passengers
- » Bulgaria Restaurateurs Brace for Further Protests against Anti-covid Restrictions
- » What Is in Focus of Bulgaria's New Interim Government
- » Political Parties Do Not Disclose Their Presidential Candidates for Fear of Unleashing Smear Campaign