Government to Restart Sofia Airport Concession Procedure
Finance Minister Vladislav Goranov said the government will restart the concession procedure for Sofia Airport, FOCUS News Agency reported.
''The strategy for the airport concession remains unchanged, there is no reason for changes'', he said.
Additionally, the government expects the resubmission of a bill for concessions which has been rejected by President Rumen Radev.
The bill, which contains procedures for public-private partnerships and concessions, will likely be proposed by MPs in the new parliament.
- » Parliament’s Budget Committee Rejected President's Veto on Tax Laws
- » Parliament Unanimously Adopts Amendments for Victims of Domestic Violence
- » Bulgarian PM Borisov Opens Digitization Summit in Sofia
- » Bulgaria Postpones Deadline for Sofia Airport Bids to Jan. 29
- » Bulgaria Adds More Websites to iGaming Blacklist
- » Winter Tires are Mandatory from Today in Bulgaria