Government to Restart Sofia Airport Concession Procedure
Finance Minister Vladislav Goranov said the government will restart the concession procedure for Sofia Airport, FOCUS News Agency reported.
''The strategy for the airport concession remains unchanged, there is no reason for changes'', he said.
Additionally, the government expects the resubmission of a bill for concessions which has been rejected by President Rumen Radev.
The bill, which contains procedures for public-private partnerships and concessions, will likely be proposed by MPs in the new parliament.
- » Bulgaria Parliament Bars Government from Signing Deals on Migrant Readmissions
- » The Bulgarian Customs have Collected nearly BGN 4.6 Billion for the First Half of the Year
- » 1/3 of the Farmers in Bulgaria are over 65 Years of Age
- » BGN 20 Million is the Annual Cost of Street Lighting in Sofia
- » CPC Stops the Deal for "Nova Broadcasting Group"
- » CPC Prohibit "Inercom" from Buying "CEZ Bulgaria"