Vladimir Vladimirov Is Director of 'BDZ' Again
The Minister of Transport, Information Technologies and Communications Ivaylo Moskovski hired again Vladimir Vladimirov as a Director of "BDZ" EAD (Bulgaria 's State Railway Company), reported BGNES.
From November 2014 to February 2017 Vladimirov took the Director's post of "BDZ" EAD.
When the caretaker government of Ognyan Gerdjikov came, the Minister of Transport Hristo Aleksiev relieved him of his duty.
Now "Borisov" 3 cabinet turns him back to his duty.
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » Bulgaria: MRF Will Not Support GERB for New Constitution and Grand National Assembly
- » Bulgaria: Chairman of Information Services - 4 Months is the Delivery of Voting Machines
- » Upholding the independence of the Bulgarian Prosecutor's Office: National Meeting on Monday
- » Emergency Epidemic Situation in Bulgaria Is Extended until August 31
- » Bulgaria: The Government Will Announce New Social Measures
- » Bulgaria: The National Assembly Accepted the Changes in the Cabinet