European Literature Night to Come in Different Bulgarian Towns
The European Literature Night initiative which aims to make access to the cultures of different communities easier has been growing more and more popular in Bulgaria.
By a tradition, as of 6PM on May 10 every half hour different famous names will read excerpts from books by high-profile European authors, translated into Bulgarian, simultaneously in different ‘’nests’’ where listerners will be able to collect stamps, writes BNR.
Whoever collects at least 5 stamps by the end of literature night will receive one of the books read as a prize.
The highlights this year are Javier Marias, Goncalo Tavares, Elena Ferrante, Selja Ahava, Amelie Nothomb, Piotr Pazinski.
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » 175 Years Since the Birth of Bulgarian Revolutionary and Poet Hristo Botev
- » The 5 Top Christmas Traditions in Bulgaria
- » A Monument to the Lawyers-Saviors of the Bulgarian Jews will be erected in Sofia
- » Bulgaria: Book Fair in Sofia
- » Wisdom from a Bulgarian Philosopher: By Wearing your Old Clothes, Things won't Work Out
- » Interesting Ways That Bulgaria Is Contributing to the Global Entertainment Industry