Bulgaria Places First at Balkan Mathematical Olympiad
Bulgarian students won four gold medals and two silver ones at the 34th Balkan Mathematical Olympiad, which has taken place in Ohrid, Macedonia, BNR reported.
In the team rankings, Bulgaria won the first place with 226 points from a maximum of 240 possible.
The Bulgarian tem was followed by the team of Serbia (208 points) and Romania (182 points).
- » Thousands of Students are Taking Bulgarian Language and Literature Exams
- » The Reconstruction of the American College in Sofia was Completed
- » FUNDAY SUMMER ADVENTURE - Summer Children's Program
- » Some of the Libraries in Bulgaria have never been Repaired, most are without a Website
- » 200,000 Bulgarian Students will get Lockers and not Carry Heavy Backpacks
- » The Bulgarian State will Make Preschool Compulsory for 4-year-olds