Prosecutors Raise Charges Against Former Foreign Minister Daniel Mitov
The press office of the Bulgarian Prosecution has announced that its Specialized Anti-Corruption Unit has raised charges of abeyance against former Foreign Minister Daniel Mitov, BNR reported.
According to the prosecution, Mitov had not taken enough care in managing property entrusted to him, which caused damages of some EUR 250,000. The charges are related to the failure of a procurement procedure for providing air transportation, hotel accommodation and medical insurance to ministry staff.
Charges under the same proceedings have also been raised against former Daputy Minister Hristo Angelichin.
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » Gas in Europe is Rising in Price with the Onset of Cold Weather
- » The Growth of the Bulgarian Economy between July and September was 3.3%
- » Bulgaria begins preparations for the minting of Euro Coins
- » Minister of Economy: Bulgaria will get away with the Recession, there will be a sharp Drop in Inflation
- » Rakia & Spirits Fest Sofia 2022
- » "Bulgargaz" offers Higher than announced Price of Natural Gas for December