Prosecutors Raise Charges Against Former Foreign Minister Daniel Mitov
The press office of the Bulgarian Prosecution has announced that its Specialized Anti-Corruption Unit has raised charges of abeyance against former Foreign Minister Daniel Mitov, BNR reported.
According to the prosecution, Mitov had not taken enough care in managing property entrusted to him, which caused damages of some EUR 250,000. The charges are related to the failure of a procurement procedure for providing air transportation, hotel accommodation and medical insurance to ministry staff.
Charges under the same proceedings have also been raised against former Daputy Minister Hristo Angelichin.
- » Bulgarian Hotel Managers: Increases of Prices of Vacations will Come Next Year
- » Bulgaria's E. Miroglio to Open Dika Fashion Stores in France
- » The Largest Strategic Blockchain Forum in Central and Eastern Europe - CEE Block Sofia
- » Bulgaria’s Allterco Robotics Joins Deutsche Telekom's Startup Innovation Programme
- » The Bulgarian Energy Holding is on its Way to take Commitments in the BEH Gas Case
- » Bulgaria's Lorex Production Base Put up for Sale by Bailiff