Nevyana Vladinova Wins Gold Medal at Sofia World Cup
Neviana Vladinova won her 4th gold medal at the Rhythmic Gymnastics World Cup in Sofia, this time at the ribbon routine, BNR reported.
She earned 17.400 points. Katsiaryna Halkina (Belarus) placed second with 17.100 points, followed by Bulgarian Katrin Taseva who won bronze medal.
- » The Sports Ministers of Bulgaria, Romania, Greece and Serbia Will Meet in Sofia
- » Bulgarian Football Champion Ludogorets Bought Israel's Top Scorer
- » Grigor Dimitrov Dropped Out from the Top 30 for the First Time since August 2016
- » 296 Boxers From 39 Countries Participated in a Boxing Tournament in Bulgaria
- » One of the Richest Bulgarians Vasil Bozhkov Takes over the Management of Levski Football Club
- » UEFA Decided When Bulgaria must have at least One Stadium with VAR