Nevyana Vladinova Wins Gold Medal at Sofia World Cup
Neviana Vladinova won her 4th gold medal at the Rhythmic Gymnastics World Cup in Sofia, this time at the ribbon routine, BNR reported.
She earned 17.400 points. Katsiaryna Halkina (Belarus) placed second with 17.100 points, followed by Bulgarian Katrin Taseva who won bronze medal.
- » UEFA Gives Partial Stadium Bans to Bulgaria, Romania for Fan Racism
- » Wimbledon: Novak Djokovic's Championship Win
- » Bulgarian Tennis Star Grigor Dimitrov Drops Out of TOP 50 in the World Rankings
- » Ludogorets Heads for its First Champions League Test
- » Football Club Owners Met with Bulgaria’s Prime Minister
- » Grigor Dimitrov Will Have to Pay a Fine Because He Refused to Appear at the Press Conference