Nevyana Vladinova Wins Gold Medal at Sofia World Cup
Neviana Vladinova won her 4th gold medal at the Rhythmic Gymnastics World Cup in Sofia, this time at the ribbon routine, BNR reported.
She earned 17.400 points. Katsiaryna Halkina (Belarus) placed second with 17.100 points, followed by Bulgarian Katrin Taseva who won bronze medal.
- » Grigor Dimitrov Dropped out from the Tournament in Barcelona
- » Bulgarian Football Coach Takes over a Chinese Team with a Super-contract
- » Grigor Dimitrov: I Dream of Winning Wimbledon this Year
- » Grigor Dimitrov Dropped out of Top 40 for the First Time in Six Years
- » 15 Year-old Yosif Miladinov Breaks Bulgarian Record with 52.32 Butterfly
- » Grigor Dimitrov Stumbled Again in Nadal