Bulgaria’s Trade With EU On the Rise
Bulgaria’s trade with the EU has gone up considerably, according to National Statistical Institute preliminary data, quoted by BNR.
In the January-February 2017 period, exports to the EU countries have gone up by 9% compared to the same period of 2016 of EUR 2.5 bln. At the same time imports from the EU have gone up by 12.2% and stand at EUR 2.8 bln.
- » First Crypto ATM Machines to be Launched in Bulgaria
- » Bulgaria is Again Among the Leaders in Low Debt in the EU
- » Bulgaria Inflation Accelerates Further In June
- » IMF Chief: Clouds over Global Economy are 'Getting Darker by the Day'
- » The IMF Provides a $ 50 Billion Loan to Argentina
- » Erdogan Claims Turkish Lira’s Loss in Value a Manipulation against Turkey